WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas and Quotes

Hello Friends i am sharing with you, list of Best and cool whatsapp status. Whatsapp Status is used to express your feelings and what’s happening now in your life.

Cool Whatsapp Status

So, here are your Best and cool whatsapp status which are short, Cool, Crazy, Creative, about Attitude, Funny, quotes, for love and much more, So enjoy.

The Whatsapp is now the largest fever smartphones. The application that sends free messages is used for several purposes, whether at work or for personal use. Want to meet some cool phrases to use in Whatsapp? Separated some of them below. Are funny phrases, but also emotional. Send in Whatsapp for your friends and relatives!

Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas


"I am so poor that if a thief come to me and say 'Give me the money', I say: Only if you give me a hug!"
"Do not make innocent face ... I know you shower naked!" 
"The guy was so ugly, but so ugly, that was buy a mask pro carnival and only sold an elastic him." 
 "I drink little, but the little I drink turns me into someone else, and that someone else did, drink very, very much!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment